On-Campus Interviews: A Free Service for Employers
Employers, we welcome you to schedule a date to visit our campus and interview undergraduates, graduating seniors, graduate students and alumni.
Recruiters may use our facilities at no cost to interview candidates for full-time, career, and internship positions.
After you've chosen one of 5 schedule types and selected your applicant criteria, Career Services will publicize your schedule and help to coordinate student sign-ups.
When does On-Campus Interviewing begin and end?
On Campus Interviews are held throughout the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Log into your Aztec Career Connection account to view exact dates for each semester.
- Fall recruiting usually begins in early September and ends in early December.
- Spring recruiting usually begins mid- to late February and ends the first week of May.
- Summer recruiting begins on June 1st and ends in the first week of August.
How do I create an On-Campus Interviewing schedule?
Log in to your Aztec Career Connection account and submit schedule requests using the On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) link, or by clicking “Create New Schedule Request” in the Shortcuts section. (Note that there are 5 different types of on-campus interview schedules.)
- Click “Request Schedule,” then select the session
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Take note of the deadline dates.
How do students find out which employers will be conducting interviews on campus?
All students who want to use our services must register with Aztec Career Connection. We send out periodic emails alerting them about upcoming on-campus interviewing sessions. Students can also log in to Aztec Career Connection to:
- Find out which employers have scheduled upcoming campus interviews
- Search “Campus Interviews I Qualify For” for a listing of employers and interviews that best fit them
For more information, contact David Rodgers, Employer Relations Specialist, 619-594-4376